Your privacy is paramount to us. This is the policy of GenerativeAI Hub to value your privacy concerning any information we might collect from you across our website, https://generative-ai-hub.com, and other platforms we own and manage.
1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
1. Information we collect
When you access our website, our servers might automatically log the typical data sent by your web browser. This could entail your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on each page, and additional details.
We might also capture data related to the device you're using to visit our website. This data can include the device type, operating system, unique device markers, device settings, and geo-location data. The data we capture can depend on the personal settings of your device and software. We suggest checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to understand the information they provide to us.
We may request personal information, including but not limited to:
- Social media profiles
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/Mailing address
- Work address
- Payment information
2. Legal bases for processing
We process your personal data lawfully, fairly, and transparently. We gather and process data about you only when we have legal reasons to do so. These reasons are dependent on the services you utilize and how you utilize them. This means we collect and use your data only when:
- It's necessary for a contract you are a part of or in preliminaries of such a contract (e.g., when you request a service from us);
- It satisfies a legitimate interest that isn't overridden by your data protection rights;
- You grant us consent for a specific purpose;
- We need to process your data to comply with legal obligations.
3. Collection and use of information
We might collect, hold, use, and disclose information for numerous purposes, including but not limited to:
- Customizing your experience on our website;
- Enabling you to access our website and associated applications;
- Communicating with you;
- Record-keeping and administration;
- Analytics, market research, and product improvement;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Compliance with legal obligations and dispute resolution;
- Employment applications.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We might disclose your personal data to:
- Third-party service providers, IT services, data storage, hosting providers, and others;
- Our employees and associated entities;
- Regulatory bodies, courts, or as required by law;
- Third parties assisting us in providing services or marketing;
- Third parties for data processing.
5. International transfers of personal information
The personal information we gather is stored and processed where we, or our partners, affiliates, and third-party providers maintain facilities. By sharing your personal data with us, you consent to this overseas transfer.
6. Your rights and controlling your personal information
You have several rights:
- Restrict: You can restrict your personal data.
- Access and data portability: You can request a copy of the personal details we have about you.
- Correction: You can correct any incorrect information we have about you.
- Unsubscribe: You can unsubscribe from our databases or opt out of communications.
We utilize "cookies" to gather information about you and your activity on our site. This helps us serve content based on your preferences.
8. Business transfers
If we or our assets undergo a transition, your data could be among the transferred assets.
9. Limits of our policy
Our website might link to external sites not operated by us. We cannot be held accountable for the privacy practices and content of those sites.
10. Changes to this policy
This policy is effective as of October 6, 2023.